The Fairway Galle Literary Festival (FGLF) is looking for a Coordinator to liaise with the our ticketing partner, for the 2017 Festival.
- Position: Box Office Coordinator.
- Period: November 2016 – end January 2017.
The Coordinator should be good with figures, competent on excel and meticulous on detail.
The job would entail the following:
Pre Box Office Opening (October 2016 – November 2016)
- Working with the Team on production of the tickets.
- Handle ticket allocations.
- Learn the on line ticket system and back end procedures.
- Auditing tickets before release to ticket partner.
- Identify and manage Box Office team in Galle.
Box Office (December 2016 – January 2017)
- Be familiar with the Festival programme and Events.
- December 8th – 15th work at ticket partners office to assist with Box Office opening.
- Liaise with Galle Box Office.
- Monitor sales and keep team informed on a daily basis.
- Monitor payments from ticket partner.
- Manage budget and keep accounts .
- Prepare evaluation and recommendation reports.
- Prepare final report for Partners.
The job (with the exception of the ticket audit and initial week of Box Office opening) can be done from home at hours convenient to the Coordinator based on:
- Prompt response to emails and phone calls.
- Attending meetings with Festival management.
A project fee, based on experience, will be paid in 2 installments, November 2016 and on submission of final report and accounts for the Box Office in January 2017.
Apply with a letter detailing your experience and why the job suits you with a copy of your CV: