The Fairway Galle Literary Festival (FGLF) is delighted to announce the return of Jetwing Hotels as our Official Hospitality Partner of the 2018 festival taking place in Galle, Sri Lanka from January 24th-28th, 2018.
Long known for signature service and unique experiences, Jetwing Hotels has always been the home of Sri Lankan hospitality.
A pioneer in the industry with 44 years of expertise, Jetwing Hotels has over 30 properties spanning across the island:
- AHUNGALLA – Calamansi Cove by Jetwing
- COLOMBO – Jetwing Colombo Seven
- DAMBULLA – Jetwing Lake
- GALLE – Jetwing Lighthouse, Jetwing Lighthouse Club
- JAFFNA – Jetwing Jaffna
- MATARA – Amaloh by Jetwing
- NEGOMBO – Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, Jetwing Beach, Jetwing Blue, Jetwing Sea, Jetwing Lagoon
- NUWARA ELIYA – Jetwing St. Andrew’s
- PANADURA – Jie Jie Beach by Jetwing
- PASSIKUDAH – Sunrise by Jetwing
- SIGIRIYA – Jetwing Vil Uyana
- WELLAWAYA – Jetwing Kaduruketha
- YALA – Jetwing Yala
- BENTOTA – Dedduwa Boat House, Yathra by Jetwing
- GALLE – Jetwing Kurulubedda, Era Beach by Jetwing, Galle Heritage Villa by Jetwing
- KOSGODA – Saffron and Blue
- NEGOMBO – Jetwing Thalahena Villas
- NUWARA ELIYA – Jetwing Warwick Gardens, The Cottage by Jetwing, Oatlands by Jetwing
- POTTUVIL – Kottukal Beach House by Jetwing
- YALA – Jetwing Tented Villas
From a simple greeting of “Ayubowan”, those who enter our properties are instantly made to feel at home – experiencing a truly Sri Lankan way of life.
Living in an island that is diverse, Jetwing Hotels believes that Sri Lanka is a land like no other and continues to showcase its marvels!
For Bookings and Inquiries
Reservations Telephone : +94 114 709 400
Reservations Email: email@example.com
About The Fairway Galle Literary Festival 2018
The very much anticipated Fairway Galle Literary Festival returns to mark its 9th year, taking place from January 24th – 28th 2018. The Festival will feature workshops, panel discussions, debates, poetry readings, cooking classes, theatre workshops and literary lunches during the day. The late evenings will feature poetry slams, jazz performances, wine tastings, art showings, photographic exhibitions and literary dinners.
A fun and engaging children’s programme also takes place for the younger literati during the day, in addition to several outreach programs.
The festival events take place at historical landmark locations, boutique hotels, and private properties in and around the UNESCO World heritage site of Galle Fort, Sri Lanka, making this festival truly an immersive cultural experience that celebrates literature and the arts.
Register to receive our Festival Newsletter for tickets, event invitations, and news: