The Fairway Galle Literary Festival team is looking for a Gourmet Coordinator for the 2018 festival taking place from January 24th – 28th 2018.
He or she will be preferably from the Galle area, and will be in charge of all ‘Gourmet Events’ and the ‘Lit Café’.
The Gourmet Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the Gourmet Events Programme.
- Select and confirm venues.
- Select and confirm menus.
- Be in charge of wine allocations.
- Liaise with gourmet hosts.
- Co-ordinate with Gourmet Event participants.
- Manage the sale of tickets for Gourmet Events.
- Oversee the allocation of sponsor stalls at the Lit Café.
- Coordinate with paid stall-holders at the Lit Café.
- Manage daily logistics and entertainment at the Lit Café.
- Be responsible for Lit Café waste management with waste management partners.
Now (immediately) through mid February 2018.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter detailing your experience and why this position may suit you with your CV to the Festival Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.